We hope you can join us, Thursday, August 17, at for an outing to the Quabbin Reservoir! Lunch will be provided
Please note: due to the traffic impacts of the Sumner Tunnel closure we will only be departing from Weston (115 Newton Street, Weston, MA)
- 8:00 AM – check-in (coffee and refreshments provided)
- 8:30 AM – buses depart Weston (115 Newton Street) PROMPTLY at 8:30
(self drivers can meet tour at the Quabbin Visitor Center at 10:00 AM)
- Quabbin Park Bus Tour with DCR Narration and stops
- MWRA Brutsch WTP Facility Tour
- Optional walk along the dam
- DCR Presentation at Quabbin Visitors Center
- 1:00 PM – lunch at Quabbin Visitors Center
- Buses return to Weston at approximately 3:30 PM
Check back for more details soon!
The RSVP form for this trip has closed. Please contact Advisory Board staff at mwra.AB@MWRAAdvisoryBoard.com for availability.